You are interested in trading, but you do not have the time to be omnipresent in the management of all your activities. Fortunately, today there is an innovative solution: automatic trading via robots. It’s actually an artificial intelligence that basically allows you to do all the transactions for you. You just have to program the robot according to the type of operation you want to perform. But is this solution really effective? The answer in this article.
What is a trading robot?
For those who do not know what the trading robot is , know that it is a computer program or software that is specially designed to facilitate your trading transactions. In fact, this kind of platform is capable of automatically placing orders, based exclusively on the different variations of trends issued within the stock market. This solution is therefore responsible for managing your portfolio, so that you can buy shares when they are down and sell when the price trend is up. However, be sure to program your robot for these operations beforehand, otherwise it will not run.
In addition, this software or application is particularly concerned with everything related to the study of financial market statistics. It should also be noted that this method is operational without interruption, in order to allow you to benefit from the best transactions at the most opportune moment. Enough to guarantee you a winning strategy, without having to be constantly in front of your screens.
Invest in a trading robot
If you decide to get into automatic trading, know that the strengths of this innovative system are relatively numerous, compared to actions performed by a real trader. Therefore, a trading robot offers you the following advantages:
- It is faster in terms of order execution;
- It avoids any form of emotion which can disturb your reasoning as well as your decision, by carrying out the transactions mechanically;
- The code is optimized thanks to a backtesting or a retroactive validity test in relation to the relevance of your strategy. This will allow you not only to check your gains made in the past, but also to optimize the various variables constituting the software.
However, you will understand that automatic trading can also have its limits. Indeed, the disadvantages of such a robot can be in particular:
- Its rigidity in terms of decision-making, because compared to a human being, the program cannot necessarily adapt to possible fortuitous situations;
- This system can also in this case, face a loss, one day or the other.
So how do you effectively use a trading robot?
Of course, it is quite possible to grow your capital thanks to a trading robot. However, you will first need to put in place a transactional strategy that has proven to be effective. To do this, do not hesitate to call on a technician with the necessary experience, in order to integrate all your instructions into your computer program. A test will also allow you to check whether the tool is perfectly functional and possibly to make corrections.
Also, if you want to make an investment using a robot, know that the designers have insisted that your success will depend on the strategy you adopt. Once your software is then put to good use, you can aspire to make huge gains.